Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Doing : Reading 10

Image from linkedin.com

For this week's reading task, it’s all about making our own author bio for our chapter and then our thoughts on the chapter that I have done and also adding some images into our book chapter.


Author Bio

My book chapter talks about what esports is and the history of it, explaining how it came about when it all started, then showing examples of esport game types and events that have happened, and also how much revenue it’s brought in over the years, and how it keeps on growing year by year. 


My thoughts on the chapter that I have done is that I am very happy with how it’s turned out and I have received great feedback from my peers about my chapter, which shows me that I have done a good job with how I wrote it and the research that I have conducted. From doing my research and writing my chapter, one of the most important things I have learnt is the way that you wrote it and how it’s all laid out. I believe it’s important to have appropriate paragraphs and spacing to keep the reader interested in reading. It's also important to have a proper introduction and conclusion to start and finish off the chapter. I have learned a lot by making my chapter and receiving feedback for it, and I am happy about how it’s turned out. I have made good changes to my chapter and believe that I have it how I wanted and also what other people wanted in terms of the feedback that I was given. I also think it’s important for you to be happy with it, but at the same time, adjust it accordingly to how other people might like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...