Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com

This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun creating a 2D game as it was new to me because I had only worked in 3D unity before so it was interesting to see the differences between them and having an understanding about how 2D games function compared to 3D games I will admit some parts of creating my 2D game was tough but I persevered and got it done and I am happy with my end result I created a game trailer for my game which I enjoyed doing and now it’s all done overall this 2D game was fun and interesting to make I have learned a lot using unity from this module and I am happy with what I have learned so far I feel like coding is something that you constantly need to learn and will take a long time to master but to Atleast get the basics down you can then progress to learning more complex coding to achieve more in unity but what I have learned so far has been great and I feel in the future I look towards expanding my knowledge in unity or even game design in general because it’s something I am very interested in and want to keep learning more and more about so I enjoyed making my game and I am happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...