Thursday, October 7, 2021

Unity Tutorial 01

During this Unity tutorial I learned quite a lot considering this is was my first time ever using or even seeing what unity looks like but after finishing this tutorial I already have a great understanding of unity and how a lot of things work in it.

My favourite thing was adding all the things into the game, like the scene, objects, etc., because even though it was only small, it was enjoyable to see the game develop and become what it is currently than when I started with a blank looking area. Its nice to see that while editing scripts its similar to web development at least in terms of the layout and how you add tags into visual studio because it actually helped knowing how that whole layout works because of my experience doing web development in first year.

In terms of things that I found difficult, I didn't find anything difficult as the tutorials were very clear and easy to follow.

I am most looking forward to learning more about unity and designing more games, especially my own. Doing this tutorial and getting a taste of Unity has made me look forward to learning more about it and becoming more experienced using it.

Image from www.verizon.com
                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...