Friday, December 3, 2021

Unity Tutorial 09

For my project, I wanted to give my player basic movement options in the game and there were certain techniques I remembered but some that I didn't, which is understandable because it is hard to remember everything from Unity, especially being new to it, so I chose a YouTube tutorial on basic player movement for beginners. I didn't want to search for anything complex because I wanted to learn and revise what I have potentially already done through the unity tutorials. The person in the video explained it very well and went through it step by step, and I actually learned quite a lot from it rather than just copying and pasting things and not getting any learning experience at all. My goal for my project overall is to actually learn about my capabilities in unity and also learn new methods and techniques to further my skills in unity, because I am still new to unity and there’s so much that I have to learn and master, so this project has taught me a lot, and that’s why I’ve enjoyed it so much. Being able to add our own things into it and look up help videos when we are stuck is very helpful and a great learning experience overall. 


Image from Youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...