Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Doing : Reading 08

This week's reading task was all about making an introduction and a conclusion for our research topic. I first started off by watching all of the videos included in the task and then I did my own research online about how to write an introduction and conclusion and what the best way is to approach them both, making sure you write them properly because they can sometimes be mixed up or sometimes you can write them in a similar way, which is wrong because they are basically an intro and an outro, two different things altogether, so watching the videos for the task and researching online helped me a lot for creating them, and I feel like I made a good introduction and conclusion for my research topic which I then updated in the Google docs to finish off this weeks task. Overall this task benefitted me a lot because I done my own research and learned how to create an effective introduction and conclusion, which will benefit me in the future when something like this comes up again where I need these skills to create something. That’s what I did for this week's reading task, and it seems as though my research topic has come along well with now having an intro and outro and my overall piece.

Image from www.eauk.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...