Sunday, February 6, 2022

Tutorial 02

This week's unity tutorials were all about decorating the world map and learning how to block movement. They were both interesting tutorials. I always have fun customizing the game to my liking adding in different objects or changing the environment in some way blocking movement was all about collision that the player has when running into objects around the map or coming across water so it went over rigid bodies and box colliders a lot of which I already know about but was beneficial to recap over and get it down more so I understand what all the things do as unity has a lot of things to remember and consider when creating a game.

Since starting this 2D game I have gone over things that I done before that I forgot but I feel after seeing them again when creating this game that I am going to remember them a lot more now which is one of the reason I chose to make a 2D game was to better my coding and become more experienced at unity so this weeks tutorials overall were great and I learned a lot and look forward to progressing with this game and hope to learn more new things next week.

Image from androidauthority.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...