Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Doing : Reading 05

For this week's reading task, I really had a good look at my overall research so far and I am happy with what I have done, but I would like to do some more and acquire more annotated bibliographies first, which is one of the things I did this week. I just want to make sure that I optimised my research and did everything as I planned to during the planning stages of this because I see that there are a few gaps here and there in my research that I want to fill in and that’s what I have done. I have acquired enough research and have started to break my annotated bibliographies down and create themes for them.What I did was create lists for my annotated bibliographies underneath each subtopic and decided where I wanted to put my main focus on my research and pick out the best annotated bibliographies that I ended up making and researching. So this week for me was all about finalising my core research and now coming up with my own themes to then bring that research to life for my research topic ahead in the coming weeks. These research methods and tasks each week so far have helped me out a lot in terms of keeping my work organised and planning every step of the way, and it’s coming along great.

Image from awspecialed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...