Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tutorial 04

Image from smart-ehub.com

If I’m being brutally honest, I was happy to be done with this week's unity tutorials as this was probably the least fun I have had using unity so far, mostly because I really didn’t like sprite animations.There was a lot involved and it was hard to remember everything. I feel like the tutorial should have been split in half and a better tutorial should have been made because you were just bombarded with different types of information and menus in unity In my opinion, it should have been explained better and thoroughly talked about first, rather than just throwing you into it without any information at all. The projectile tutorial wasn’t as bad because it was explained properly and most of it was just script editing, so that was okay. Doing the animation tutorial was fun in terms of the things that it was teaching us, but as I said, the way it was executed could have been better. I feel that I definitely learned some things, but I will need to do my own research on animations so I can get the hang of it and understand how everything works. I hope to learn more about animations in Unity in the future because it’s generally a cool topic and important to add into games because it adds more life to the character models and the game in general.

Overall, this week could have been better, but I still learned quite a bit regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...