Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tutorial 07

Image from conceptartempire.com

The tutorials this week were basically all about adding and finalising things for Rubys 2D adventure which I enjoy doing I like adding in the finishing touches so for the first tutorial it was all about Audio like adding in audio clips background music and sounds etc this was fun to do because it feels like last weeks task as in adding life to the game because in my opinion sound for video games is important and you should always try to include Atleast some sound effects or Atleast music into the game and of course I then had to edit scripts to make the sounds function properly in the game I then looked out how to check the minimum and maximum distance that you can heard sound in the game and fixing attenuation then in the final tutorial for this whole game is basically adjusting settings like building the game and running it for a certain platform which a lot of this I already knew from last semester when creating my own game. Overall I enjoyed learning about 2D unity and expanding my unity and coding knowledge. Some things were confusing, but that’s okay. It was interesting to see the differences compared to 3D unity, and it was a good learning experience. I look forward to creating my own 2D game, which I am already in the process of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...