Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Doing : Reading 09

 

Image from firewalls.com
For this week's reading task was another week of reviewing and adding finishing touches to my research topic. I first reviewed two of my peers' research topics and added comments to them accordingly. It was nice reading what some of my classmates have researched and I actually learned some things after reading them, which is great. Also, seeing loads of comments in the Google doc is good. It’s interesting to see the advice and compliments everyone is giving to each other's research. The comments I received I am very happy with as they left compliments about my work and seemed to enjoy reading my research and learn some things from it, which is what I wanted my research to do. I wanted it to include the information I wanted in an organised way but also keep the reader interested and, hopefully, by the end of it, they will learn a thing or two from it. So from the comments that were left on my work, it’s good to see that I seem to have gotten that across. I like the comment system that is in these tasks because it allows me to improve my work and understand what people like about it while, I also like being able to give people feedback on their work as well, so overall, this week's reading task proved to be useful and helped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...