Thursday, March 3, 2022

Doing : Reading 07

 

Image from theedge.com.hk

This week I reviewed two of my peers' topics, which ended up being very enjoyable to do because I ended up learning a lot while reading the topics and I must say, the topics overall, from looking through them, look great and it seems as though everyone has put in a lot of effort in terms of there research and how they wrote out the information for their topic. I also received reviews on my own topic which I am glad because it gave me something to reflect on and possibly improve on some of my topic piece but I am very happy with the reviews that I got. It seems peers that reviewed me enjoy my topic that I researched and wrote so that was great to see and have an opinion on I think reviews and feedback in general is great to get from multiple people because it then gives you a good idea on how people feel about the piece and how you could maybe improve or add to it so overall I think this weeks task was a very useful thing and helped especially after all of the effort that was put into all of the topics so it was great to see everyone posting and reviewing each others work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...