Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Doing : Reading 11

This week's reading task was all about adding the finishing touches to my chapter of the book, which overall has turned out well. I completed my chapter based on feedback and research online, as my chapter flows well and is laid out in a good way to keep the reader interested and engaged. I feel with our weekly tasks, we were always adding different things into our chapter every week, which made it a lot easier to complete, as we done some things weekly so it has all come together now, which is great. I am happy with how my whole chapter has turned out and I feel the feedback I was given sounds like my peers also enjoyed my chapter, which is always a plus. So overall I enjoyed making my chapter of the book. The topic that I did I have always had an interest in so it was great to learn more about it and look more in depth as I never got the opportunity before, so now I have learned a lot about my topic on top of learning how to create a good book chapter. I enjoyed the process of creating my chapter and have also enjoyed seeing everyone chapters come along as it was nice to see how people went about the layout etc.

Image from keepcalms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...