Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Doing : Reading 12

So this is the last reading task for multimedia development semester 2. I have finished all of my book chapter and added all the finishing touches necessary by reflecting on feedback given to me by my peers and finding out how to improve by doing some research online. I have to say that I have enjoyed this book making process. I'm not really into writing books or book chapters but it’s enjoyable when it’s a topic that you have an interest in because you can end up learning a lot from it or taking an interest in the topic even more than before. The whole process of the creation of my chapter was good and organised considering we had week by week tasks to do for our book, so I was constantly adding and improving things in my book. I like having a plan or a schedule knowing when I will get things done as it helps by keeping me motivated and doing different things every week for my book chapter. It was also helpful receiving feedback and giving feedback by looking at my peers' chapters and giving honest and somewhat critical feedback. Overall, I enjoyed creating my chapter for the book and look forward to seeing all of our chapters come together to create the book. I had fun during this module of this semester completing the reading tasks and finally having a finished chapter of the book.

Image from keepcalms.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...