Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Project Progress

Image taken from unity project

For my project task this week it was really all about finishing up my 2D game and adding in the final touches for next week when I present my game and create a trailer for it so this week one of the main tasks that I did was adding in the graphics for my game I wanted to go with a medieval vibe and atmosphere because my game is based on a knight, so it only makes sense. What I did was search for free unity assets on the unity asset store and downloaded a package which I then imported into my unity project. After that, I created a tile map and got to work on adding tiles to my project and making it how I wanted with all the different tiles that were available from the package that I downloaded. 

Soon after making the game look how I wanted, I decided to add in some music to my game to create more of an atmosphere and feeling when playing it, so I then researched on the unity asset store again for free music tracks that I could add into my project and when I found a suitable package, I downloaded and imported it into my project, which I then added into my game. With having all of these things completed, I finally think that my game is ready and is fully playable. Yes, there are way more things that I wanted to add, but this is what I have done within the time that I have had and I am more then happy with what I have made and I look forward to presenting my game and also creating a game trailer for it in next week's tasks. Overall, so far I have enjoyed creating my game and I look forward to finishing up and finalising it during the next week of tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...