Friday, October 1, 2021

More About Technology Tools


                                                             Image from jasonrhode.com 

I am familiar with all of these technology tools apart from graphic software like unity, Cheezburger Automotivator and I am looking forward to being introduced to these and learning how to use them.

The online environment is fairly similar to other classes, but one thing that isn't very familiar and stands out to me a lot is the comments and feedback that you can get from other students and how our blogs are available for our classmates to see. I like how engaging that is compared to assignments from other modules, because I personally think it's great to get feedback about my work and also be able to provide feedback to my classmates to help them out too.

For me this semester, I want to learn as much as I can when it comes to the different types of graphics software that we will be using and master them to the best of my ability. I always enjoy expanding my technology ability and learning how to use and master certain programs and just expanding my knowledge in general.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...