Friday, October 1, 2021

More about Class Assignments

In terms of assignments, I am most intrigued by Unity3D and starting to learn how to use it as I have never used it before, and game design is something that I am really interested in. I think that the project feedback is a very good way of seeing other people's views on your work, because getting good constructive criticism is always a bonus to improving your work.

The grading and how you work are two big things in this module that stand out to me a lot. For the grading, it is a point system and works through Moodle, which to me feels like a levelling system in a video game, and it actually motivates me a lot more and makes me want to do the work more often. And in terms of how you work, you can decide how far ahead you want to go with the weekly tasks, which will benefit you in the long run if you want to fit in extra credits during the weeks too. I much prefer being able to work as far ahead as I want and having that decision.

Tech tasks for extra credit interests me as I am always open to learning about more web based technology and tools that could also benefit me in class.

To summarize my overall opinion of this module, I am looking forward to getting started and I appreciate the sense of freedom that we get from this class and the fact that we can work at our own pace, which is nice.

                                                                
                                                              Image from quizizz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...