Sunday, October 3, 2021

Time Strategies

 

                                                             Image from outwittrade.com

These articles were useful for me in terms of reassurance, as time management is something that I have not had much of a problem with in the past, especially now that I have my own time management method, which has helped me out a lot. None the less, these articles supply a lot of great information and facts about time management that, if you stick to it, will help you out so much in the long term.

I really liked the tip on taking a break, as I think people, a lot of the time, ignore how important and refreshing a break can be for your mindset and how much you can come back stronger to work after the break.

This article reminded me a lot of how I deal with procrastination because I do often think of how it would feel to get the work done and the rewards I would get from completing it, like going out with friends after it or gaming, which makes me want to complete the work when I think like that. Speaking with my classmates has made me get work done a lot more because we talk about the work and, in a way, motivate each other to do the work.

When I think about my classes last semester compared to this one, I do feel like last semester, considering the COVID situation we were under and not being on campus at all, it was much easier to find the time to fit in assignments, but now times are much busier, especially now that we are on campus and I also have a part-time job, time management will definitely be a bigger challenge but will benefit me greatly if used correctly. 

I have a time management strategy that I have been using since I started CDM and what I do is I use a diary and in that I plan out what I am going to work on during the week and what work I will complete on certain days and when I am done I tick off that piece of work and move on to the next. It works really well for me because I get a sense of completion and satisfaction from ticking off my objectives knowing I have them completed and it also encourages me to want to complete my work even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...