Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Unity Tutorial 02

For the unity tutorial this week, I found it very fun to do because during the tutorial I learned how to make the car move by my own command, left, right, forward, and backward, and how to control the speed at which I wanted the car to go, which was very enjoyable to learn I also learnt how to clean up my coding section to make it neater and easier to navigate around which will prove helpful to me in the future.

In terms of difficulty, I was fine with doing the tutorial. It all went great, but when I did my first challenge, everything went well except for moving the propeller on the plane. But in the end, I got it working and it turns out I was just missing the rotate command and had a small V on vector3 but I fixed it up in the end and it felt very rewarding and I was relieved to complete it.

So overall, this week on unity was a success, and I’m looking forward to learning more about it next week because ever since i have started using unity I have really enjoyed it and learner new skills by completing these tutorials has helped me progress to where I am now as I feel like I am getting much more familiar with unity itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...