Sunday, October 24, 2021

Unity Tutorial 03

This week doing the unity tutorials was definitely more challenging than the previous weeks, which is to be expected, but I enjoyed it none the less. Learning different things like spawning items and learning how to implement prefabs was cool and had some elements that I may incorporate into my own game when I start creating it.

A difficulty I had during these tutorials was the coding. I understood everything being done, but sometimes I would have to fix my coding to see where I messed up, and most of the time it was just a small letter or I forgot to close a bracket, something simple that I would need to look out for and fix.

Other than that, I flew through the tutorials and enjoyed expanding my skills further on unity. As always, I look forward to furthering my skills even more in the future. I enjoy moving up higher in unity and learning the more difficult tasks as we go through the weeks.

I also hope to see more things that I could possibly implement into my own game because it intrigues me and motivates me to want to master the method in Unity so I am more prepared when I start creating it.

Image from unity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...