Sunday, October 31, 2021

Unity Tutorial 04

This week I found the unity tutorials straight forward and easy to handle. It was just much more time-consuming than usual and required me to put a lot more hours in than usual. So this week for me has definitely been the longest tutorial that I’ve done for myself, maybe not for everybody.

The task that was my favourite but took me the longest was the one that required me to download a broken/faulty project and have it all working properly at the end of the tutorial.

This tutorial reminded me a lot of the plane challenge from a few weeks ago, as it required and made me use the knowledge I have already gathered from unity, and it actually showed me how far I have come in terms of when I first started compared to now. I have come a long way and I am really happy about that. As always, I look forward to gaining more knowledge and increasing my skills at unity.

Overall, this week may have taken longer, but I feel like it was the most useful week since starting Unity, as I learned a lot about my own skills and new skills during the tutorials, so I am very happy with these tutorials this week.


Image from youtube.com


1 comment:

  1. This was really insightful looks like this took you so long to do feels bad, hopefully next weeks one you'll be able to do. The unity logo on this expresses so much emotion, But fr do you think these tutorials would be useful to us later on in the year when we eventually make our game?

    ReplyDelete

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...