Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Review Week Comments and Feedback

Image from dreamstime.com

The comments and feedback part of this module is a good part of it in my opinion, because it can motivate you to try out new things or suggestions, and you can see how people are liking your views on things or how your project is looking, and then, with some comments, they can point out things that might need improvement or slight adjustments, so overall, they are a great help. It was also a great feeling when I saw my classmates were liking how my blogs are or how my project is coming along.
 
The most useful comments are the ones that actually give me a good opinion on something and the other person's honest opinion about my work, because then I can see what other people are thinking about my current work. It's great to get an honest view from another person's perspective, as it helps out a ton and you can take their opinions and build on them however you want.
 
In terms of the comments and feedback I'm leaving for other people, I try to leave an honest comment and add some suggestions or tips that the other person can think about. Over the weeks, using the different feedback strategies we were provided to learn and that I thought of, I tend to think a lot during my feedback and give honest and useful comments and feedback, so the other person can actually get something out of it. That's what I believe comments and feedback are for they should benefit you and the people you are giving comments and feedback to.
 
I actually feel like I have connected a little bit with people through their blogs and the comments back and forth, which is nice. I'm happy with my introduction post and my overall blog in general as I feel I have done great work on it and, by seeing some comments, other people like it too, which is great to see. I also think the intros helped a lot in terms of communicating and getting to know other people, especially considering we had the option to comment on loads of introductions during our comments and feedback tasks.
 
I wouldn't mind changing how my blog looks and making it look nice, but the standard layout isn't that bad and is easy to navigate because I notice on other blog layouts that I have looked at in the theme settings that they look a bit jumbled and are not the easiest to follow, and I, of course, want my blog to be easy to navigate around, but I may still have a look at the layouts and change it to something that I like the look of.
 
To conclude this blog post, I believe that the blogs were a great way to communicate and get to know each other while also receiving great and useful feedback that will benefit your overall work in the long run. Learning how to give constructive feedback is also a great skill to have for the future, so the blogs have been very useful for me, and I would assume others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...