Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Unity Tutorial 08


Image from pixabay.com

The unity tasks this week were nice because it was finishing all the ball game and it’s always fun to see what the finishing game is going to look and play like at the end of a unit on unity, so that was cool. Learning about adding power ups and coding in different spawn times and how to make the enemies go towards the player was good to learn and things I will definitely be implementing into my own game as it’s a mechanic that I need for it.

The challenge this week was awesome, as always. It was the same as usual, we had to fix up a broken game and it included tasks that we did during the game tutorials, so I had to put my skills to the test and complete it. It’s always great doing the challenges. They can be quite annoying sometimes, but it’s nice when you correct them all because it shows the progress you are making and that makes it all worth while.

The challenges are good to do at the end of units in Unity because they cover all the tasks that you’ve done and give you a good idea of how well you understand the codes being used by completing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...