Sunday, November 7, 2021

Unity Tutorial 05

This week's unity tutorial was my favourite out of the many that we have completed so far, as it felt a lot like an actual game creation and something that you would actually play on mobile it feels like a mobile game.

I enjoyed learning how to create the illusion of a background and a player moving.

Some things that I found difficult were definitely the scripts, as I feel like sometimes I would have something 100% correct but it would be the smallest thing that I would have out of place or wrongly stated, like a capital letter for example, the scripts remind me of web dev and how annoying it can get sometimes, but I still enjoy it nonetheless.

I notice as the weeks go on, the scripts become bigger and have a lot more included in them, so the coding has to be very accurate and can sometimes require looking back or redoing a step or two, but it has taught me that I should be extra careful when it comes to the scripts and make sure I know where everything goes and understand the commands that I place into them.

I look forward to seeing how this tutorial plays out and how it gets completed.

Image from unity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...