Friday, November 19, 2021

Unity Tutorial 07

For unity this week, there was a lot of coding involved, like using our scripts and adding loads of different floats and commands. That’s what I noticed anyway. I feel this one was one of the most script-based tutorials that has come up, but that’s a good thing because it allows me to get more used to all the different things that you can put into the scripts. If I’m being honest, it can become very confusing trying to remember all the different things, but that’s why with practice it will come to memory more often and before I know it, I will be able to use them more often and actually know what they do off the top of my head.

I didn’t find anything difficult this week, but learning about how to add power ups was great because it is something that I’m most likely going to add into my game, but instead of a power up, they might be weapons floating around the environment, so now having done these tutorials, I will probably be looking back over them and trying to see how I can incorporate some of the methods into my own game, which I look forward to doing.

Overall, I enjoyed the tutorials this week, especially because they showed me how to do things that I actually wanted to learn for my own needs.

Image from i.pinimg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...