Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Unity Tutorial 10

For this week's unity tutorials, what I wanted to include in my game for the player is a flashlight that the player holds and light comes out of it to guide you through the level and so you can see the zombies that are chasing after you.

I researched quite a bit for this tutorial and ended up finding a nice and straight-forward tutorial on this YouTube video. My main aim for finding this tutorial was to find something that wasn’t so complex and one that I could at least learn from and somewhat understand because there are some tutorials that have too many complicated things, and considering I’m new to unity, I don’t see the point in doing complex tutorials that I don’t really understand, because I want to at least learn things when I do tutorials.

Overall, the tutorial ended up being a success and ended up looking great in my game and gave me the exact look that I wanted. It didn’t take too long to do, which is always a bonus because sometimes unity tutorials can be very annoying and take up a lot of time, and it’s always nice to do new tutorials and just see all the more that you can do in unity because there’s so much to learn and do in it.

My own image from unity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...