Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Beginner Scripting : Variables and Functions

My other extra credit task this week was on another beginner script tutorial that went over variables and functions I feel like these tutorials would have been a great thing to do when I first started using unity for the first time but regardless they will prove to be a great help especially when working on my tutorials and projects I will understand it a lot more because of these tutorials just takes time to understand everything.

Image from learn.unity.com

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the posts, overall blog looks very clean and is well put together.

    ReplyDelete

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...