Saturday, February 26, 2022

Doing : Reading 06

After getting my annotated bibliographies all ready and finished I had my themes ready to go, so this week during the reading task it was about putting my themes together and linking my annotated bibliographies with them which was fairly easy to do because I had all the research there and it was about putting it all together and linking up my themes with my information from the annotated bibliographies. It all went great I got 4-5 paragraphs done and I can say that my research topic is becoming an overall success because the research was planned out well and each reading task has kept my work and research very organised up until this point. So far it’s taught me more about how to carry out research and that keeping organised and having a structure or plan for your research can honestly make doing research so much easier than going in with no plan or method, so I will definitely take that away for sure, and this will improve my research in the future. Now I have my annotated bibliographies fully completed and my themes from last week been used to put 4-6 paragraphs together while linking my annotated bibliographies to them.

Here are some of my Annotated bibliographies:

Image from my work

Here is one of my paragraphs I put together:

Image from my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...