Saturday, February 26, 2022

Tutorial 05

For this week's unity tutorials, the first one was all about setting up the Cinemachine Camera, installing it into unity and making it follow the player while they move around the map, and also setting up the map with more tiles and making it look better overall, so you couldn’t see the outside of the map when playing the game. I enjoyed learning about cinemachine as I have never used it before and always have fun learning new things in unity, so that was good. Moving onto the second tutorial, it was all about visual styling particles, adding particles into the game and adjusting them to look how you want them to look and adding them to characters in the game and making them act a certain way during the game by adjusting code in visual studio. This tutorial was okay because I already learned about particles in a unity tutorial challenge that I did last semester, but it was nice to recap over it and some of the settings that were involved I had never seen before, so I still learned something, which is always a plus. Overall, the Unity tutorials this week were a success, and my tutorial game is coming along well.

Image from newszii.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...