Sunday, February 6, 2022

Doing

Image from fuelcycle.com

During this week's reading task, I decided to have a more in-depth look at my research/matrix method because I wasn’t happy with my current one and I decided that I am going with a research method fairly similar to the matrix method. I have different folders that I created and they have research of my topic, resources, and bibliography etc. It’s basically like the matrix method but my own version broken down in my own way, so I understand it well and it’s laid out how I want it. For my research topic, I have broken it down and planned out what I am going to research in an organised and effective way.

For this week, I researched three resources that were taken from three of my sub topics, and I applied the three-pass method to them while doing my research. It helped out a lot, and I used my own matrix/research method that keeps everything organised and I have everything in there that shows me what I need to research, which I then tick off after I get the research that I need. So far my research is going well while using proper research methods and having my own matrix methods. It’s keeping everything organised and each week I’m able to focus on what I need to research and I’m not just searching off the top of my head. It’s useful to me that I am already good at staying organised and researching what I need, so this is helping me learn more ways to research, considering there are loads of ways you can research, so it’s nice to find out more and see if I find any easier than my current research methods.


Here are links of what I done research on this week:

What is Esports?

https://www.pocket-lint.com/games/news/145890-what-is-esports-professional-gaming-explained

How did Esports start?

https://www.musicgateway.com/blog/gaming-industry/esports/what-is-esports

Top 5 biggest esport events

https://clutchpoints.com/5-biggest-esports-tournaments/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...