Thursday, February 10, 2022

Analysis

During this week's reading task, I expanded on my research topic and continued using the 3 pass method to do so. I also decided to start researching not just websites but other artefacts that have information on my topic, so I first watched a documentary all about esports. It specified a variety of information and was a great watch. I enjoy watching documentaries and I think they are a great way of finding information, especially when talking about videos in general. There are a lot on YouTube that you can find even just normal videos and not documentaries. YouTube is a great research platform, especially if you have verified creators or companies that specify the information that you take from them because they are more trustworthy and actually provide solid information for you to have a look at.

The last two pieces of research that I did were on two websites. I hope for more of my research that I can hopefully come across a couple of esport books. I like to research multiple artefacts rather than just websites all the time.

I now have 6 annotated bibliographies and my research is going great. My matrix method is helping me a lot in terms of the info I have left to research in the coming weeks, so I am on great track and I have everything organised and know all I need to research.

Esports Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=box4SFtGvA0&t=306s&ab_channel=CBSNews

Main Esports Gameplay Types

https://discoveresports.com/what-are-the-game-types/

Most Valuable Esports Companies/Teams

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christinasettimi/2020/12/05/the-most-valuable-esports-companies-2020/?sh=75701e373d0c


Image from g2.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...