Saturday, November 13, 2021

Unity Tutorial 06


Image from gamedevdrops.com

This week's unity tutorials were very fun to do as they were more or less adding the finishing touches to the game that we have been working on in the tutorials for the last few weeks.

Learning how to use and edit character animations was interesting as it was something new to grasp and get used to, but it was fun to add in animations for the character.

After the animations, the tutorials went through adding different effects like explosions or dirt effects, which was again a cool thing to see because these are some things that I might consider adding to my own game.

Adding in music was a nice touch because I was wondering when we would learn how to do that because music is very important in gaming because it sets the tone for a lot of most games anyway.

The challenge at the end was tough, but it's always good to test my overall skills on unity, and it's rewarding to get it done because I get a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction after I complete it, which is always a plus.

Every week that I do these tutorials, I am always looking out to see things that I might add to my game or what might look good in my game and if it would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Progress

Image from wallpaperflare.com This week is the final project task for my 2D game that I created and called Knight trials I had a lot of fun ...